The Smarter Balanced Assessment (SB) Consortium seeks Washington State
- K–12 teachers and higher education faculty,
- K-12 and higher education administrators,
- business/community leaders
to participate in an online panel to establish consistent measures of progress for the SB interim and summative assessments.
Recommend a rigorous, fair, and accurate college readiness achievement level on the 11th grade assessment based on your professional judgment and your experience.
Click Here to Register for the Online Panel
On the registration site, you will
- choose the grade and content area (English language arts/literacy or mathematics) and grade in which you want to participate;
- provide an email address, role, and demographic information;
- verify your email;
- select a 2-day window (between October 6 and 17, 2014) for participation.
SB estimates that each session will take up to 3 hours.
Registrations must be submitted online by September 19, 2014!
Questions? Please contact Bill Moore, Director of Core to College Alignment at the Washington State Board of Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC): 360.704.4346 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this e-mail to any colleagues who you think might be interested in this work; it is important to have as many participants as possible, from as many backgrounds as possible, provide these recommendations.