2,000 educators, activists, students, parents, and community advocates
with colleagues from the local region, nationally and internationally around issues of access, equity and excellence for all of our students.
Race and Pedagogy National Conference
September 25-27, 2014
Many participation options and rates are available!
No one, particularly students or unemployed and other low income individuals, will be turned away for lack of funds.
Concurrent Sessions Cover Three Subthemes
- Freedom and Civil Rights Struggles
- Institutional Readiness
- Transformation and Revolutionary Pedagogies
Spotlight Sessions Spread Across 4 Strands
- Teacher Development and Preparation
- Teaching & Learning about Biology and Race
- Arts as Public Pedagogy
- Education and Criminal Justice
Race & Pedagogy Initiative
University of Puget Sound
1500 N. Warner St. #1023
Tacoma, WA 98416-1023