FREE WAMOE Course!
Web Accessibility MOOC for Online Educators
- Offered by Portland Community College & Desire2Learn OPEN COURSES
- Starts March 30th and runs for 5 weeks
- Goal 1: Build the personal knowledge base in web accessibility for each participant
- Goal 2: Create Accessible Photo Images, Diagrams, and Charts for Online Courses
- Goal 3: Create Accessible Audio and Video for Online Courses
- Goal 4: Create Accessible HTML Content for Online Courses
- Goal 5: Create Accessible Course Content in Other Formats
This is an excellent course! If you are at all interested in improving the accessibility of your course materials, please consider participating in this MOOC. For those that may be unfamiliar, a MOOC is a Massively Open Online Course. You may choose your level of participation by accessing the course just for the resources or by completing different levels of coursework to earn a completion certificate. And, it’s FREE!