Call for Proposals – 2017 IGNIS Webinar Series
Are you a thought leader on your campus or in our state or do you know someone who is? Do you have something important to share? Is your teaching transformational, connected or exploratory?
If you answered yes (or even maybe!) to any of these questions, we invite you to submit a presentation proposal for the 2017 IGNIS webinar series. It’s all about the learning so sky’s the limit for topics, but here are some ideas to help get you started:
- Accessible & Usable Course Design
- Authentic Assessment & Higher Order Thinking
- Change Management
- Collaboration & Connectedness
- Creative Uses for Canvas (Tools, Tips & Tricks)
- Favorite Online Tools (Show & Tell)
- Personalizing Learning
- Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Outcomes & Alignment
- Quality Assurance
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
- Social Media Uses
- Wild Card…Suggest Your Own Topic
To submit a proposal, click the link above or copy & paste the link below into your browser.
Proposal submissions are requested by or before January 20th, 2017.