A much-loved tradition at the annual spring ATL is a carefully curated and vetted selection of pre-conference workshops.
The 2018 ATL Conference boasts a particularly exciting line-up of topics!
- Critical Moments: A case study approach to creating equitable institutions
- Program Assessment: Revisit this perennial issue in the new key of a guided pathways approach
- Growth Mindset: Create an environment of possibility, rather than limitations
- Self-Care: Nurture resilience and avoid burn-out with research-based practices
We choose subject matter experts with proven success facilitating adult learning.
Read More About the 2018 Pre Conference Workshops
Register for the 2018 ATL Conference
Here are just a few of the many glowing reviews from last year’s workshops!
- “Engaging, informed, intelligent, made me really think.”
- “I loved the organization, the sequence of topics, the way immersion activity was structured, the quality of handouts, the various video clips. All in service & a really thoughtful set of ideas.”
- “Liked multiple speakers, use of technology, engaging with table peers.”