Were you recently hired to teach a web-enhanced, blended or fully online class this fall? Do you need to add some content to your Canvas classroom and don’t know how? Let the Office of eLearning & Open Education at the Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges save the day with just in time for fall quarter Canvas training. You’ll finish up right around the beginning of fall quarter and you can even use screenshots of the course you are currently building to fulfill the assignment requirements.
- Class runs on September 4th – 24th
- Registration closes Friday, September 7th
- The Getting Started module is open now!
- To read the Canvas 101 course description, please visit the eLearning Professional Development page.
- To check for alternate training dates, please visit the College System & SBCTC calendar page.
- To register for Canvas 101 training, please visit the eLearning Training Registration page.
If you have questions, please contact us! Our classes are in high demand and fill quickly, so don’t delay!!!