You are invited to send a team (up to six people) to the sixth annual statewide Best Practices Exchange.
- Who: Faculty, staff, and administrators from Student Services, Institutional Research, and Instruction (including Basic Education for Adults and Workforce Education). As you build your team, think about how to represent multiple areas on your campus.
- What: We invite colleges to attend this event as a team to learn about and customize strategies that advance student achievement and success.
- When: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Tuesday, October 27, 2015. Lunch will be provided.
- Where: McGavick Center (Building 23), Clover Park Technical College
- How: The Institutional Research Department will register up to six team members from your college.
Dr. Karen Stout President and CEO of the Achieving the Dream, will present on learnings and successes from this decade of reform and speak to the next big things that colleges must address to keep the momentum of the movement moving forward.
- Student Success Principles In Action: Achieving the Dream Leader Colleges Show the Way
- Working Families Success Network (WFSN): Building Capacity in High Need Programs
- Equity: Strategies that close the achievement gap for historically under-represented students.
- Student Achievement Initiative: Practices that have led to significant gains in the student achievement milestone areas of basic skills and pre-college transition to college, retention and progression, and completions.
- Workforce: Responding to the workforce needs of the local community.
- AtD: Culmination of Achieving the Dream experiences.